Who: High School Students (including 2023 grads)
Dates: July 16-July 21
Where: Christian Adventures in the Smokies!
Cost: $185 (why so cheap?)
- Total cost of the trip is $550 a person but, our church intentionally invests in our young people's faith!
- our church pays 1/3 of trip cost= $185
- we host a corn-hole fundraiser (March 26) and IF you participate* you earn 1/3 of trip cost= $185*
- you pay 1/3 of trip cost = $185
*Particpating in the fundraiser means:
- getting people to sign up for the Cornhole Tournament!
- cooking chili before the fundraiser-(together at church)
- set up/decoration before the fundraiser
- serving and hosting during the fundraiser
- clean up after the fundraiser
- (not just playing corn-hole!)
We are looking forward to a great time together! Join us and take a step of faith!
Questions: Pastor Justin