In light of the current information we have about the Coronavirus, we, as the lead team and staff, have made the decision to suspend large gatherings until we deem safely approporate. This will include:
- all children, student and adult ministry gatherings on Wednesday nights,
- our Morning Star bible study on Thursdays,
- and our Sunday morning worship gatherings.
We will update this page daily with information, support, and encouragement as God's people during this difficult time.
Will we have worship on Sunday?
- No, our building will still be open and our staff will be available for support and encouragement as safely as possible. We will live stream a message and worship though. Click HERE.
Should we come to church if we are feeling sick?
- No, please stay home and keep yourself contained. If you need help please call the church, 231-780-4784.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (two rounds of singing your "ABC's) or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover you cough and sneezes.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
What is Forest Park doing in the meantime?
- We are keeping the facility as clean as possible and washing all touched surfaces often.
Where can I learn more information about the virus?
What about kids and student ministries?
- We will send ideas, encouragements, and devotions out over Remind.
- Kids: Text @fpkidspark to 81010
- Preteen and Middle School: Text @fpsms1 to 81010
- High School: Text: @fpshs1 to 81010
Feel free to text your small group leaders!
What about giving and helping others?